Saturday, April 4, 2020

Introduction

I've been thinking about how wonderful it would be to become a book reviewer. However, I kept telling myself that I have a job; I'm a teacher. Today is Day 23 of my Social Distancing during the Covid-19 outbreak of 2020. Today I've come to realize that my life can't just be teaching. Today I start my journey of reviews.

On this blog, I plan to review mainly books, although I do plan on review a few movies (mostly based off of books). Because it's difficult to give literature a single numerical value, I'm going to rate everything based off three critical areas; Plot, Writing Style, and Meaningfulness. The Plot score will be based on how much the piece kept my attention. The score forWriting Style will be determined by the quality of the writing. Finally, the Meaningfulness score will come from the value of the text in the world of literature (Is this text important? Will it make people think? Will it open minds?).



Can't wait to get started reading with you!

- The Lady Adventurer

No comments:

Post a Comment